Alfonso L. Holloman
Alfonso brings over 20 years of commercial real estate experience to RMF and has represented a broad base of clients across a wide array of industries, including manufacturing, retail, banking, multifamily housing, not-for-profit, hospitality, and foodservice.
Prior to joining RMF, Mr. Holloman spent 6 years as a Senior Managing Director/Principal in the New York office of Lee & Associates and 2 years at CBRE as a vice president in its private client group. Before that, he spent 13 years at Massey Knakal Realty as a vice president where he serviced clients in the outer boroughs.
Some notable clients include US Bank National, Brooklyn Archdiocese, US Post Office, Hersha Hospitality, Ferragamo US, and IBM Employees Federal Credit Union, along with a host of privately held residential multifamily portfolios
- Bachelor of Science, Hampton University
- Master of Business Administration, Adelphi University
- Licensed to practice real estate in the state of New York
- CoStar Power Broker
- Former President, NYC Metro Chapter CCIM Institute
- Board of Directors, International Child Program in Harlem
- 26-24 4th Street, Astoria (Industrial building for residential development)$11,500,000, Sale
- 38-29 24th Street, Long Island City (Industrial building for new home of the Chocolate Factory Theatre, financed through NYCEDC)$3,750,000, Sale
- 29-07 31st Avenue, 30-95 29th Street, 31-49 29th Street, 25-21 31st Avenue, Astoria (Four building multifamily portfolio)$30,100,000, Sale