Michelle plays multiple roles of licensed agent marketing the team's listings and prospecting for leads as well as an administrative function keeping the team organized. In a short period of time Michelle has increased the team’s database by thousands of investors and has contributed by creating high impact marketing materials. Her focus is on the Northern Manhattan and Bronx markets alongside her father Marco Lala, a twenty-year veteran in the commercial real estate business. She also handles transaction management for all New York Metro sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Montclair State University
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York
- 111 Gramatan Ave, Mt Vernon $7.3M Sale
- 2376, 78 84 86 Hoffman St, Bronx $7.125M Sale
- Fordham University Housing Package (10 Building Portfolio) $26.5M Sale
04 Receive RMF Listings & Reports