RM Friedland is looking for a Marketing Manager to help with the day to day operations within the marketing department. This person will be responsible for creating presentations, marketing flyers and managing our social media accounts. This person must be creative and affable with a strong work ethic. The position requires independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize responsibilities in order to meet multiple deadlines, while interfacing with a diverse group of colleagues and vendors. The Marketing Manager will report to the President.
- Develop marketing collateral: presentations, brochures, flyers etc.
- Team with other member of the marketing department
- Work closely with research managers to produce market reports
- Interface with our third party public relations company for quarterly press releases.
- Manage RM Friedland’s weekly social media calendar
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years marketing or graphic design experience
- 4+ years graphic design proficiency in Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- General computer proficiency in Microsoft (word, excel and powerpoint)
- Ability to work independently as well as with key internal and external constituents
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks
- Background in Real Estate
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Understanding of SEO